Memorial Day weekend. BBQ. Hot dogs and hamburgers (personally I prefer tri-tip). Three days to relax. What is there not to love?
However, beware of the extra calories! The average person will consume one beer, a hot dog or hamburger, potato salad, chips, cold slaw, and maybe some dessert. This is more than 1200 calories from one afternoon of munching! Yikes!
Helpful tip: grill some vegetables and replace dessert with some fruit.
Have fun and stay safe! Until next time and thanks for stopping by.
- 3 Steps to Eating Healthy at a Restaurant
- Wax on, Wax off – Wax on Fruits and Vegetables
- Eat 200-300 Calories Less for Weight Loss. What Does Calories Look Like?
- Yogurt a Health Food? Do You have Dental Insurance?
- Hit the Frozen Food Aisle for Instant Portion Control
- 14 Pantry Essentials for Homemade Meals
Like what you are reading? How about subscribing? It's free!